Get the best out of your weight workout when you're on road when you use the TnP Accessories Travel Flat Weight Bench. This folding/flat weight bench has a built-in handle and folds flat for easy carriage and storage. This weight bench features a comfortably padded top with easy-clean black and red vinyl.
With an option to decline the TNP Accessories weight bench, it is a great for chest workout, shoulder workout, biceps, triceps and many more.
- Dimensions: 40L x 9.5W x 15H “
- Material: Steel (14 gauge 2” tubing)
- Unit weight: 33bs
- Maximum load: 500Lbs
- Size of the pad: 43" X 10.2"(L X W)
- Pad thickness: 2"
- Unassembled size: 43" X 18.5" X 18.5"(L X W X Max H)
- Adjustable weight bench size: 38.7"X 19.3"X 14.8"
- Colour: Black/Red
Training with dumbbells allows you to select resistance training exercises based on their similarity to actual movements that occurs during sports. Dumbbells require more balance than training with barbells or machines, and balance is crucial for optimal performance.
Dumbbells also require more muscular control than barbells, thus enhancing kinesthetic awareness. The best part of training with dumbbells is it allows the athlete to train through a greater range of motion than barbells on some exercises.
Understand that it is sometimes more valuable to trade heavyweights (Barbells) for more sport-specific movements.
- High quality chrome finish bar and collars.
- 2 x 18" Non-slip grip bar.
- 4 x 1" spinlock collars (comes in a pair) to ensure weights remain securely on the bar.
- Grips on the bar have a non-slip webbed finish.
- Weights are covered with a durable, floor-friendly plastic covering.
- 2 x 18" Chrome Finish Bar = 0.9kg
- 4 x 1" Solid Spinlock Collars (500g per collar) = 0.1kg
- 8 x Synthetic Bar Weights 2.5kg = 20kg
- 4 x Synthetic Bar Weights 1.25kg = 5kg
- 4 x Synthetic Bar Weights 1kg = 4kg
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.