The Grid Foam Roller Manipulates Soft Tissue - Like a Massage Therapist!
The surface of The Grid foam roller contains specially designed bumps that are firm, but flexible, much like the thumbs of a massage therapist.
As you roll over the top of The grid foam roller, the bumps continuously knead the contours of your body, gently stretching soft tissue (muscle and fascia) in multiple directions. This action erodes trigger points, helps restore flexibility, and brings quick relief to common types of muscular pain. By design, The Grids bumps are firmer than muscle tissue, but much softer than bone, so they deflect out of the way if they contact your spine or other bony protrusions.
Through simple techniques, you can control the amount of pressure the bumps apply to your body. The bumps are closely spaced to one another, so several of them simultaneously contact your body during most exercises.
- The specially designed roller acts as an alternative to the massage therapist. While the bumps provide thumb effect, the flat surface works as palm. You can target specific body parts and trigger points to relieve strain. The roller not only helps in speedy healing of muscle tissue injuries but also improves blood circulation.
- This excellent equipment can also be used in Yoga / Pilates as a replacement to regular smooth rollers or to challenge yourself while doing your core body (specially abs and legs) excercises.
- Material - Hollow Foam
- Dimensions (Appox) - Length 61 cm (24 inches) ; Diameter 14 cm (5.5 inches)
- Weight (Approx) - 1500 gms
- color - Red; Green; Purple; Pink; Black
- Long-lasting, durable construction
- Easy to clean
- Hollow design ensures less usage of foam than traditional rollers
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.