TnP cork yoga mat provides an amazing non-slip, anti-bacterial and natural surface for your yoga practice with grip that actually increases as you sweat. The best styles for this mat are hot/bikram yoga, vinyasa, ashtanga and power yoga. Our mats are also great for Pilates and any sort of sweaty cardio exercises.
Directions for use: lay your mat flat with the rubber side down. The rubber has small ridges in the bottom layer to make the mat grip to the floor effectively.
- Easy to roll up like a conventional yoga mat.
- Do not fold or crease your CorkYogis cork yoga mat.
- Easy to clean surface: roll out flat and wipe down the surface with warm water with soap, a standard cleaning spray can also be used. Leave out until the surface is dry, then roll up as usual.
- Roll so that cork is on the outside and the rubber surface is on the inside of the mat.
- Comes with an easy to carry adjustable strap
*FREE Delivery to mainland UK addresses an all orders.
Expected delivery is within 3-7 working days.
Nominated Standard Delivery
For nominated standard delivery please call our customer service helpline to place your order and arrange the delivery to suit your preference.
Extra Delivery Charge
If you need to pay more postage on your order, i.e. if you live off the UK Mainland, a member of the customer service team will contact you about the same.